All the interface is on screen and is straight forward. Just tweak the parameters until you are satisfied of the result shown in the preview window and simply go to the render menu and select high quality.
Julia Shapes is completely free and will always remain free, which means you can use it free of charge for any purposes. If you are satisfied with Julia Shapes and want to help Julia Shapes improve or motivate the development of other quality programs, any amount of donation small or large will be welcome and gratefully appreciated.
I have been asked many times by family, friends, colleagues and recently Unlocker users which software I find to be the best. So here is software I recommend every user should use on their computer.
Julia Shapes 1.1 - 04/11/2007
- New feature: Antialiased preview
- New feature: Generalised Julia settings. Try an Angle of 45 degrees for results similar as below.
- New feature: Gradient from picture. You can now totally control the lighting colors with a gradient image in bmp, gif, jpg or png format.
- Improved UI: Reduced flicker on sliders.
- Improved UI: Removed flicker on rendering windows.
- Improved UI: Larger and easier to manipulate slider thumbs.
- Improved Feature: Optimized rendering speed.
- Improved Feature: Simplified high-quality render workflow.
- Fixed bugs: Fixed several internal and UI bugs.
It has been a very busy year changing job and moving to San Francisco, on top of that I have been really busy with my current project. I can hardly believe the first version was released two years ago. Anyway this project is not dead, this is just an update with code that was on my hard drive for over a year. Some more updates will come most likely next year :D
Julia Shapes 1.0 - 26/11/2005
- First release
- Which visual style is used in the screenshots? Crystal dlb 2